Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My shop is ready ! :-)



Finally!!!!!! My shop is ready for all the eager customers who have been waiting for weeks! :-)

I have some AMAZING things: 1980s, 1970s, some gorgeous art deco and 1920s/1930s stuff, loads of 1950s dresses and jackets, hats, loads of shoes and lots of modern designer stuff. i have hundreds and hundreds of garments that i have got at estate sales all over the countly. I daresay this is a treasure trove :-) And, prices are waaaaay below retails, as the 'shop' is in my house in Torbay.



Some pics below:





1 comment:

ms.iconia said...

i like it..i love vintage..i usually buy vinatge things at ebay or etsy.com.uhmm but i'm staying at jakarta,indonesia.(u could see my profile at www.effortlessyetstylish.blogspot.com)anywayy have an online shop also?please be my friends at my blog so i can keep in touch with u... :)